Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form
The Indian Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form is a mandatory online health and travel declaration. Every person planning to visit India during the Covid-19 times must complete it before arrival.
The Indian Government introduced the Air Suvidha due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. It was implemented as an additional protective measure aiming at ensuring the safety of incoming visitors and Indian citizens.
All travelers need to provide essential details, including their personal and contact details as well as travel and health-related information and their travel history comprising the last 14 days before traveling to India.
There is no specific time to complete the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form. Nevertheless, it is highly recommended to submit the declaration no later than 72 hours before the intended arrival in India. You can start completing the form as soon as you have all necessary data to provide in the declaration.
The Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form can be completed entirely online using any electronic device connected to the Internet. Its confirmation will be delivered to the applicant’s email address as a PDF file
All you need to complete the Indian Air Suvidha
- stable Internet connection
- working electronic device (laptop/PC/tablet/smartphone,etc.)
- active and frequently used email address
- a valid passport
- a valid vaccination proof/negative PCR test report (performed within 72 hours before the arrival time)
How to submit the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form
Prepare your electronic device, and required documents. Also, check your Internet connection, and finally go through the following steps of online application:
- Carefully fill out the online form entering all the required details.
- Upload the necessary supporting documents (copy of your valid passport and valid vaccination certificate/negative PCR test).
- Cover the service fee using any method of online payment available in the online form.
- Check your email inbox. The confirmation of your Indian Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form should already be delivered there.
Important note: Please do remember to check at least twice all the data entered in your application before submitting it further. It will help you to avoid any unnecessary delays in processing of the declaration.
As soon as you receive the confirmation in a PDF file, make sure to save it on your electronic device and/or print it out. Do not forget to take its digital and/or physical copy for your trip to India.
Information you must provide in the Indian Air Suvidha
- Personal details: name, surname, date of birth, nationality, gender, etc.
- Contact details: email address, telephone number
- Travel-related details: arrival date, PNR number, address where you plan to stay in India (street, tehsil name, state, house no., zip code, city, etc.)
- Flight details: seat no., first departure airport, city and country of departure, flight number
- Travel history: countries visited within the last 2 weeks (14 days)
- Health-related information: yes/no questions including the questions about the occurrence of symptoms like cough, fever, respiratory disorder, or different diseases like bronchial asthma, diabetes/hypertension, cancer, and others.
Covid-related entry requirements
Since February 2022, fully vaccinated travelers no longer need to perform Covid-19 tests to enter India. What is more, all incoming visitors, regardless of vaccination status, are not subject to on-arrival testing and 7-day quarantine which had been previously mandatory.
If you are not fully vaccinated, you will still need to provide a negative PCR test report issued within 72 hours before the planned arrival in India. The negative result must be uploaded via the Air Suvidha form. Children younger than 5 are exempt from testing requirements.
After arriving in India, all travelers should self-monitor their health for the next 14 days.